Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During our last play interesting situation occured:
In forest with puma my opponent played the highest card, and my card was second high BUT card of my opponent was opposite to my Teasing cloud card and we had a problem.

Since teasing Cloud can charm very strong indian (7,8,9 or 10) we didn't knew what to resolve first:
PUMA? - then my Teasing Cloud has no effect, but I do not loose my higher card and I an win the territory
SPECIAL CARD? - the Teasing Cloud charms the "very strong indian" and my second strong indian fights with puma, and this way I can be defeated at this territory

Hopefully, in our play it wasn't problem because all ways of resolving wouldn't change the winner of the game, but I wonder what we should do if it wasn't so easy.

Any ideas? Bruno, can you help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
The Indian card effect is always applied first, as stated on page 3 of the rules (special effects)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
me blind blush

thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.