Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I am heading to my first Con where I dont know anyone there so I was curious how people transport their games? Ive been to local cons and having to take ones games with you isnt really a big deal, most people know each other or very least you are familiar with the person you ask to keep an eye on your stuff when you go to grab a drink or lunch.

Looking for something that is portable, can be put in and out of my car trunk etc.

Thanks a ton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrianne Lurie
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends upon how many games you're looking to transport. I usually have 2 bins and 1-2 tote bags. The bins fit in the trunk with the tote bags in between. If I have a lot of luggage, I may pare down the games to only one bin (plus tote bags). I sometimes also bring a wheeled luggage cart, but I keep forgetting to pack it and frequently end up using the bell captain's hotel carts instead.

When I fly to a con, I only bring little games that fit into my suitcase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.