Kalle Malmioja
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an entry in the 2015 Two-Player PnP Game Design Contest.

Designer:
Kalle Malmioja

Overview:
Picture a Tower Defense game. This is it. Asymmetric two player game where the players are an Orc horde attacking and a brave Humans defending their castle. This game features a modular board, deck-building element but both players construc the same deck. Each player has 7 different cards to purchase but the game still fits in a 54 card deck. As the attacker get your creatures to the castle, as the defender builds walls to fend the creatures once and for all.

Components:
54 Cards
6 Modular Board pieces
41 Tiles
1 Momentum marker
10 Wooden cubes
30 Money chips, valued 1 & 5

Playing Time:
30 - 45 mins.

Files:
Rules
Cards
Tokens
Terrain
Player Aid

Price Categories:
Best New Designer
Best Mechanic
Best Competitive Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalle Malmioja
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [WIP] TD: Orcs vs. Humans - 2015 Two-Player PnP Game Design Contest - Components Ready
Preview of the components:

Cards 1Cards 2 Terrain hexesTokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Okulov
Australia
Wurtulla
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: [WIP] TD: Orcs vs. Humans - 2015 Two-Player PnP Game Design Contest - Components Ready
The artwork looks great... is it yours? Downloaded the files, just need to find some time to print them off. Do you think changes will be likely?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalle Malmioja
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the artwork is great. It is from a TD flash game called Kingdom Rush. If I put the files to BGG I'll remove the art from it.

The changes I will make to this game is that the rulebook will be updated. I think the components are pretty much set. If you decide to try this one, please leave some kind of feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.