Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Boman
Åland
Mariehamn
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I was wondering how you count karma and is it posible to loose any karma?

Have I understand this correctly: If my character has like 25 karma to it's name, can I then use on 5 and one 10 karma upgarade, or switch to a 25 karma?
Is it so that every extra space (space 2,3 and 4) you use will cost the runner 10 karma?

So if you want a dude with all the most expensive upgrades it would cost 50+50+45+45 and the +30 for the extra spaces? Total of 220 Karma.

Can you loose karma?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Trott
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haxpet wrote:
If my character has like 25 karma to it's name, can I then use on 5 and one 10 karma upgarade, or switch to a 25 karma?

You could do either, they choice is up to you.

haxpet wrote:
Is it so that every extra space (space 2,3 and 4) you use will cost the runner 10 karma?
So if you want a dude with all the most expensive upgrades it would cost 50+50+45+45 and the +30 for the extra spaces? Total of 220 Karma.

That's correct.

haxpet wrote:
Can you loose karma?

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
The funny thing about that karma-thing, is that you can just write anything in that boxes. Nothing breaks, nothing complains. Shh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.