Subject: Question on adding/removing support after battle on Tribal spaces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assume Fregellae has been subjugated by Rome and there are no CU in Fregellae.

Later, the Samnites win a battle vs Rome. Samnites remove the Roman PC marker from Fregellae. What does it get replaced with, a Samnite PC marker or an Independent PC marker?

Being the E/S, I said the former and my opponents the latter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be replaced with the Samnite PC marker. I fail to see the rationale your opponents would use to justify placing an Independent PC marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Kendrick
United Kingdom
Redditch
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
Marty S wrote:
It would be replaced with the Samnite PC marker. I fail to see the rationale your opponents would use to justify placing an Independent PC marker.

What about 13.5, bullet point 2: "Once a tribe has been subjugated it does not return"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barbarossa wrote:
Marty S wrote:

What about 13.5, bullet point 2: "Once a tribe has been subjugated it does not return"?

The tribe does not return. The PC marker simply indicates that it is friendly to the Samnites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.