Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Chunko
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Just played a5 player game. We ran out of small blue buildings at the start of the last turn. Does that mean no one can place more small blues, or should we have scrounged up some sort of marker to make up for it?

Similarly, (though I'm not sure it's possible) what happens if a player runs out of markers of his color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
We ran into a similar problem with the largest military buildings. We did miss a rule here and there and thought that was the reason. But, just the same, what is the official rule - limited to parts on hand or infinite? If limited, is there a precidence to which rippled structure is skipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Blake
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Buildings: I would argue they are finite, based on the fact that there are a different number of castles as opposed to churches.

Player markers: I wouldn't really have a particular stance on this, although I would question the strategy of token-soaking the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud URBON
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In fact the rule is quite simple :

To build a bulding you have to respect the 3 construction rules, the space to build has to be free AND the tile has to be available.

In the same way, a ripple is done when it respect the dominion rule, the hierarchy rule AND when the tile is available.

A lack of cubes shouldn't happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.