Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jussi Perttila
Finland
lahti
hame
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Poland has fallen. so it is conquered and inactive minor nation to UK.

Hopefully i managed to phrase sentences..so they can be answered easily by Yes/No.

1.Germany don't need to occupy Warsaw/Kracow or any other city in Poland to get supply through those railroad hexes.

2. Baltic states was annexed to USSR. Later on USSR DoW Germany and Ge advanced to Baltic states but did not accepted Baltic states help and just conquered Riga ( looted too).Baltic staes marker as inactive minor nations to USSR force pool.
Same as Poland..Germany don't need to keep forces in Baltic states ports to use them as supply line hekses.

3. Eastern Poland is permanent part of USSR home country..so Lwov must be occupied for rest of game, if Germany want to use that hex for supplyline ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
redbirdie wrote:

Hopefully i managed to phrase sentences..so they can be answered easily by Yes/No.

1.Germany don't need to occupy Warsaw/Kracow or any other city in Poland to get supply through those railroad hexes.

Correct, per 7.2 'restrictions'.

Quote:
2. Baltic states was annexed to USSR. Later on USSR DoW Germany and Ge advanced to Baltic states but did not accepted Baltic states help and just conquered Riga ( looted too).Baltic staes marker as inactive minor nations to USSR force pool.
Same as Poland..Germany don't need to keep forces in Baltic states ports to use them as supply line hekses.

Well....and Dan may have to rule on this...per 7.2 'restrictions', in order to use a PORT, the port either needs to be in a home country of an Active Major power on that side, or in the home country of an (In)active minor nation ally of that side. The way this reads, you could NOT use the port in the Baltics as a PORT, unless you had a land unit in the hex. It makes no difference if the minor is active or inactive.

Now...that could be a mistake and Dan will have to rule on that...whether a port in a conquered (i.e. Inactive minor nation ally on the /other/ side) can be used without issue. But right now, the rules prohibit using it as a port without a land unit in the hex.

Quote:
3. Eastern Poland is permanent part of USSR home country..so Lwov must be occupied for rest of game, if Germany want to use that hex for supplyline ?

Correct.

-K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kbernatz wrote:
[q="redbirdie"]

Correct, per 7.2 'restrictions'.

Quote:

Now...that could be a mistake and Dan will have to rule on that...whether a port in a conquered (i.e. Inactive minor nation ally on the /other/ side) can be used without issue. But right now, the rules prohibit using it as a port without a land unit in the hex.

This is correct. To use a port in non-friendly territory, you must occupy it with at least one friendly unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi Perttila
Finland
lahti
hame
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx. I allmost see clarity here in my head.
Supply goes through Riga...but if I want to use Riga as PORT to PORT supplyline must have unit in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.