Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Pretty excited.
I didn't want to pay what I did pay, but since it is potentially and very likely going to be hard (impossible?) to find I shelled out $50 for it.
Gulp.
BUT I am really, really looking forward to getting into this set of "stereotypical" dungeon monsters! Right up my ally.
zombie

Next up - World's Collide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wilson, I am glad you are looking forward to it. It is a fun fantasy ( with a little sci-fi with Numenera) take on deck-building. Unfortunately, if Caverns of Bane is your first foray into Thunderstone Advance, you are going to have some problems playing it. Caverns of Bane it an expansion set and does not include many core game components (board, starter decks, XP tokens) that you will need to play. You will need at least one of these three sets to play (Tower of Ruin, World's Collide or Numenera).

We love it in my family, in fact we have a game scheduled to play tonight. We just finished buying the last of the Thunderstone Advance sets and now own everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Cheers, Gumps!
I do have Tower of Ruin. I just got it about three weeks ago but have played almost every day since. So I am already craving some new things.
I am very likely expanding faster than my ability to absorb rules/gameplay but I am nervous that these won't be available much longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.