Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/blood-rag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And funded in 10 seconds and all early birds are gone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rockets
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol - Early Birds gone in 2 minutes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnyrockets wrote:
Lol - Early Birds gone in 2 minutes!

Oh I would say it was faster than that. From the time I refreshed to completing my order it went from 10k to 56k. That was about 10 seconds. But either way, zoom!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At 3:07 I saw 200 EB left. At 3:10, all gone. I'm glad I set my phone alarm!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cinos
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost missed it. Checked at 1 minute past and just snuck in there before they all went.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:

Your clock must be way off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branam
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I rarely kickstart anything, but I enjoy Midgard so much that I expect this to be a significant improvement...The only thing that gives me pause is the atmosphere of discontent concerning CoolMiniOrNot. Still need to do some research I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Demon wrote:
I rarely kickstart anything, but I enjoy Midgard so much that I expect this to be a significant improvement...The only thing that gives me pause is the atmosphere of discontent concerning CoolMiniOrNot. Still need to do some research I guess...

The atmosphere is people complain that CMON runs their Kickstarters as a minis sales portal. SInce Blood Rage only has two pledge levels and no add-ons, I don't see how they can say that about this. As far as delivery and fulfillment goes, CMON is one of the best, IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First two stretch goals are a dwarf and dark elf monster. The dark elf looks good, the dwarf miniature I'm not a big fan of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:
Blood Demon wrote:

The atmosphere is people complain that CMON runs their Kickstarters as a minis sales portal. SInce Blood Rage only has two pledge levels and no add-ons, I don't see how they can say that about this. As far as delivery and fulfillment goes, CMON is one of the best, IMO.

No add-ons...yet. I will be quite shocked if this makes it even 2 days without an add-on. Much less the whole 15 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMoN is really cramming these games in. They are going to be competing with themselves more and more if they aren't careful.
Backers haven't even gotten the PM for Rum & Bones yet and now this one's off like a rocket!

Ah well, they are making so much dough they are on a rotating scale by now - the money they've gotten from past Kickstarters have probably already funded Blood Rage, so all the dough that comes in for Blood Rage will fund their next Plastic & Cardboard venture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranerdar wrote:
No add-ons...yet. I will be quite shocked if this makes it even 2 days without an add-on. Much less the whole 15 days.

Didn't even notice this was only a 15 day campaign. Damn, that seems kind of odd for something that, so far, seems to be a popular theme.

Is a 15-day Kickstarter common at all? I guess I just haven't paid close attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect the short time period is because they knew it'd fund quickly and they have a limited number of stretch goals that they wish to fulfill. I suspect that there are some occasions on which you *don't* want to sell a ton up front. This game'll clearly have retail legs, so the short length makes sense to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Goncalves
msg tools
mbmbmb
How did you all know that this kickstarter was beginning before it began? Is there a place or a how, to see future kickstarter projects?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chevalierdulys wrote:
How did you all know that this kickstarter was beginning before it began? Is there a place or a how, to see future kickstarter projects?

Go to the CMON website and sign up for the newletter, or back one of their projects. They send out updates on future KS projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Magoulis
United States
Safety Harbor
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only knew about it because I follow the designer (Eric Lang) on Twitter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I first saw it on the Beasts of War website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I learned about it here on the geek.

Edit: spelling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branam
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I subscribed to BGG News
https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/36481/new-game-round-mult...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adachi
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:

Then your clock is way off, mine is sharp and I missed and EB by refreshing the page 15:00:30 - when I clicked the final pledge button all were out. This is yet another KS that didn't need EBs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
A perfect opportunity to wait for the game to come out and get it cheaper online after getting an impartial review.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.