Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Kropf
United States
Brownsville
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I cannot not not not not not not not not not not not not not not tell a lie. But man can I obscure the truth or what?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.watchtowergames.com/#!expansion-bundle-1-v4/c1ya

Watchtower just announced the first two expansions for Fallen, slated to come out this summer. This is not the multiplayer expansion yet, they are still working on developing and testing that, but it is new monsters, items, story cards, and a new hero and Dungeon Lord. laugh

Preorders are 15% off until March 22nd, and the base game is on sale for 20% off for that time as well.

Thanks Watchtower!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lockwood
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More good stuff. Never a bad thing! Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance that the four original Adventure packs released with the KS edition will be available in their store soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
Denmark
LISELEJE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
Is there any chance that the four original Adventure packs released with the KS edition will be available in their store soon?

No, they were KS-exclusive, and will never end up in retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Wilker
Germany
Lemgo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
surprise Juhu. I can not wait to get my hands on this expansion. This is such a great game. Please keep up the good work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems quite expensive for what you get, think I'll wait till it turns up retail in the UK. I'm only really interested in the expansion with the new Hero and Dungeon Lord in it also we haven't got through all the story cards yet from the KS game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
s h
msg tools
I cant wait for the expansions. There is so much to this game I'm excited I picked this up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the expansion a little pricey compared to the base game? In a word, yes. But, seeing what it is bringing to the game and how it is adding another dimension to play, sign me up! I was on board for the full-boat KS and will not miss this offering.

It kind of gives me a feel that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg of what the future holds for this game system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Vetter
Denmark
Hilleroed
flag msg tools
What happened to the international shop?? I can't get in there to pre-order. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Green
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Martin,

The link is fixed now. The store is good to go. Thanks for the heads up.

Tom Green
Watchtower Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.