Hide
11 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: [WIP] Zombies in the Toxic Factory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Zombicide [+] [View All]
M O
msg tools
I'm looking for feedback on my latest tileset...

* Click thumbnail to see the large version

This is a complimentary set to the Waste Treatment Facility... It's a small nuclear power generator -- after the meltdown, of course

Also, there'll be another 3x2 tileset to go on the reverse of this -- at the moment it's going to be a cathedral...

Constructive feedback would be appreciated...

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Rayburn
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
IT almost seems a bit too easy to get to the control panel. This is a toxic factory and we are two doors from being able to malfunction it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Winters
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great artwork! Will this be for sale somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
dwinters wrote:
Great artwork! Will this be for sale somewhere?

It'll be free for download at http://zombicide.sigil.biz when it's finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
It looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
revel911 wrote:
we are two doors from being able to malfunction it.

Not quite sure what you mean? I'm trying to work out which "two doors" you're referring to? Do you mean once you're inside there's one door to the reactor chamber, then you cross the wooden planks and there's one more door to the reactor main control panel?

All of the "gaps" between rooms and/or corridors can be blocked by a door tile... e.g. if you're trying to get from the road to the reactor main control panel, there could be at least 6 doors to get through...

Do you think I should put in some kind of an "airlock" security thingy BEFORE you get into the reactor room?

Let me know.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
An airlock before you get into the reactor might be a nice idea. Maybe make it similar to the revolving security door in Season 2 or a double-sided tile? If made generic enough, it could also double as a room-sized elevator tile as recommended by another user in these forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Rayburn
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MagusOz wrote:
[q="revel911"]
Do you think I should put in some kind of an "airlock" security thingy BEFORE you get into the reactor room?

Let me know.

Cheers.

That's exactly the kind of fix that would make this awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M O
msg tools
Latest version of the Reactor

...with 50mm security door tile

updated first post with new draft...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrance
msg tools
That looks perfect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guerra
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
My suggestion is considering the Factory + Waste Treatment facility:

- A small boat that can be used and searched in the water

- A token that can be used like a switch to close and open the water and the whirlpool (http://www.bricolajeydecoracion.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/...)

- Some token that can represent a pipe on the wall that releases water, open and closed (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WZTDwjbGFZY/TbdPyujxAtI/AAAAAAAAAB...)

- For the factory, I suggest to have some tokens that represent machines or generators that can be added on the tiles. That can help a lot to have more flexible configurations for the missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.