Mission: Red Planet» Forums » General

Subject: The solution: To store everything with the original tray. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Lam
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For those of you who want to store everything in the box without throwing away the original tray, I suggest to turn the tray upside down. And use the plastic zip bag to store everything. It works for me. Now the box has 4 tray on each side of the box which should be enough to store everything. Try it.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The solution: To store everything with the original tray
I haven't seen the game, but is there a chance that the insert was supposed to go in this way ?

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron White
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
I don't think so. However, I took the tray out, put the score counters in small disposable storage containers, and put everyting else in plastic bags, including putting each set of players cards and markers in their own bags. Now when we play, you just grab the bag with your cards and markers, and go.

When I get a chance I will try turning the insert over, to see how that works, thanks for the suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.