Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wondering about this ever since I first saw the Shadow of Brimstone map. It's the only gate featured on the map and the gate itself is clearly depicted as being right out in the open rather than hidden away underground. Where does it lead? Which other world is so easily accessible?

My current hypothesis is that Arzhakov's Gate leads to the Targa Plateau. Why do I think this? The last mission in the City of Ancients book has you following the path of another group of explorers who have been to the Targa Plataeu, and it instructs you to place the gate at the end of the mine entrance tile! There's no need to search and explore; it's right there in front of you. One could thus logically infer that this is Arzhakov's Gate, given the ease of access and how widely known it appears to be.

I'm hopeful that in the Town expansion, perhaps, FFP will definitively answer this question, but until then I'm going with the above hypothesis. What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.