Hide
4 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse: Villains of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: enlarged villain cards beef rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Horst
msg tools
I've heard that gtg is not going to be releasing just the new large villain cards. So if I want to get the new ones I have to buy another whole pack of them. Why? And how many times are they going to be doing this? I don't want to have to throw down $15 every time a new villain is introduced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please read this update, where they say "This pack will contain every villain that we will every release."

They are bringing the game to a close, there is definitely 1, possible 2, expansions after Villains of the Multiverse, and that 1 definite expansion will (probably) come with it's own large sized villain card given it's the 'end boss' of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost the entire set of complaints I could've had about the new batch of oversized cards the instant they showed off that there's new artwork on the whole bunch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So does this mean we will finally get them from the Timelines kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.