3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: BCW Card Dividers and Boxes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a plastic slider box that can fit a bcw divider? I bought the dividers and some bcw boxes but the dividers don't fit in the box. I have one plastic slider box that fits probably 150 cards that fits the divider but it has no logo so I forgot where I bought it. It's quite strange that the dividers don't fit in their own bcw plastic slider boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HarryCanyon wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a plastic slider box that can fit a bcw divider? I bought the dividers and some bcw boxes but the dividers don't fit in the box. I have one plastic slider box that fits probably 150 cards that fits the divider but it has no logo so I forgot where I bought it. It's quite strange that the dividers don't fit in their own bcw plastic slider boxes.

I know nothing of plastic boxes, but the BCW dividers fit with the cardboard BCW card boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The end goal is really to find plastic slider boxes that fit sleeved FFG cards. I believe they are the american cards. I use them for cosmic encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.