Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any marking on the new monument/building tiles that differentiate the expansion tiles from the ones from the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. I've had to do my own
But I've suggested to CGE that they should put markings on things in future so that expansion tiles can be removed if people wanted to (for teaching new players for example)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought so. Thanks for the answer!

PaulGrogan wrote:
Nope. I've had to do my own
But I've suggested to CGE that they should put markings on things in future so that expansion tiles can be removed if people wanted to (for teaching new players for example)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternatively, if you don't like marking up your tiles, you can refer to the image gallery and see the unpunched sheet of 8 buildings that were included in the expansion so you know which ones to remove.

I just printed that and put it in the box for reference, though it is pretty easy to remember which buildings to pull out from the expansion (all of the four buildings from Age 1 have the renovate feature, which is unique to the expansion, and three of the four buildings from Age 2 have abilities that were not in the base game--leaving the remaining Age 2 building that costs 2 wood for something like 8 corn).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.