Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
If, at the end of the game, we reshuffle the discards but STILL don't have enough treasures to go around, what do we do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
First in line will get treasures, the rest will not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I have not seen that happen. I guess it could happen if both curses are in the same treasure stack, and come up last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Witt
Canada
Smithers
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pretty sure we've shuffled any discards and used them... but this creates a curse/high card problem/issue.

not sure what the real rule is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Fergus
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gciscell wrote:
If, at the end of the game, we reshuffle the discards but STILL don't have enough treasures to go around, what do we do?

I'd just follow the rules as they appear;
Rules page 6 wrote:
If there are still compass roses left while drawing the treasure cards, shuffle the discarded treasure cards and continue with the distribution as usual. After the distribution is complete, the game ends immediately.

The distribution includes discarded treasure cards. If they're all gone you distribute what's there and the game ends. There really isn't much more you could do anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth pointing out that curses go out of the game when encountered not to the discard pile so there's no chance of them reappearing from this shuffle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.