Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
There were some copies available during Essen 2014, but on the publisher's website it is still listed as preorder (with est shipping date on January 2015).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased it at GenCon 2014 and CoolStuff lists it as out of stock. Not sure if that indicates it is available in general,though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my kickstarter copy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also curious about this. The amount of different information that's currently out is a bit confusing. Website says January, but at the same time lists it as pre-order. Coolstuffinc lists it as "out of stock" (rather than preorder) which would indicate they had copies at some point. Did they pick them up at Essen? Is this game just now shipping to backers? Will it be going to general retail any time in the near future?

On a related note, will there be significant differences between the kickstarter version and the retail version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
I have obtained it since then. It would look to me like the game was released, just silently. The contact with the publisher is almost non-existent. But the game is available here or there - for instance on CardHaus - http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/athlas_duel_for_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.