Benjy Simpson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me locate the 54 card Arctic Bounty expansion set (new or used). I had preordered the set from eagle games in June, and unfortunately the company incorrectly marked it as shipped without actually sending it to me. I am still hoping Eagle Games has a set or two that has fallen behind a cabinet to fulfill my order, but I thought to reach out here.

If anyone has a set that they don't want, I would be extremely grateful to take it off your hands! Obviously I would reimburse you. I was really looking forward to adding these cards so any help / suggestions you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you are hesitant to order it directly from Eagle games... again.. but they are in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjy Simpson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I would definitely try a second order if I could, but the smaller 54 card pack is out of print. It appears somewhat confusing as the expansion box is named artic bounty and the small 54 card pack is also referred to as artic bounty. I have the large expansion, but the second smaller one (I think they were special items for kickstarter) is out - although you got me excited that maybe there were still some available for sale. Unfortunately, when you try to add the small $12.99 bundle to your cart, it states that it is out of stock.

Here is the link to the item: http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GRY...

And the description of the item:
Fleet: Arctic Bounty 54 Card Expansion Pack to expand your Fleet: Arctic Bounty experience. The set includes 8 House Boat cards, 12 Charter Boat cards(Fish Crates & rules included in FAB base game), 8 First Mate cards, 6 Trophy cards, 4 Salmon Boat base licenses + 16 Boat cards

Thank you for trying to help - if you have any other suggestions, please do tell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Turner
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue, and no response from Eagle games yet after a direct email to them over a week ago. I received Eggs and Empires, but not any of the Fleet expansions I ordered back in July (to make sure I got copies of all of the KS materials before they went out of stock). I'm not very impressed with Eagle & Gryphon Games at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Halvorsen
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dice roll wrote:
I assume you are hesitant to order it directly from Eagle games... again.. but they are in stock.

I reached out to them today, and the 54-card expansion is indeed out of stock, no word yet on reprint/restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Benjy and Derek,

I checked in with our Customer Service team at the warehouse and I believe you have both been contacted and the issues resolved. I don't have all the details, but I know they did speak with both of you to resolve your issues.

Please let me know if there are still any unresolved issues.

Best regards
Ralph
VP Marketing and Public Relations Eagle-Gryphon Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Turner
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralph,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am still very frustrated, though, as this has been an issue for several months (as I had emailed in), and I don't think it would have been dealt with if I had not called in. Also, I am frustrated that the orders I made in July are now not available. With that said, your team has responded quickly - it's just that I'm frustrated at getting lost in the system and that the one piece I really wanted (the 54 card expansion that came with the Arctic Bounty KS) is now the one piece I won't get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Turner
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: I contacted EGG by phone, and they have done their best to resolve the issue. They don't have any copies of the 54-card expansion left, but they did refund my money as well as giving me a small expansion for free and accommodating me with shipping. If anyone has a copy of this expansion they want to trade or sell, I'm willing to buy - I really want the 5-6 player option for Fleet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.