Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I try it one last time:

if the opponent captures my mammoth: can I target and kill it instead of the captor (because there are cases where it would be easier to kill, for example if its life points are down to one), or is it not allowed to targed an captured character because it is still not an enemy character?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
afaik the whole targeting is related to the enemy character only. captured one isn't the case. (you have to kill the captor to free MKII.) however, explosive weapons do target a square and so the side blast may inflict some collateral damage legally imho.. (sorry if I'm wrong, let me know if so..)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ANDRES PALACIOS
Colombia
BOGOTA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, When you target the Mammouth you're targeting the enemy, the captor is who receive the damage. About the bombs and other equipments that inflicts damage per area, I think doesn't apply damage to the prisioner. When the prisioner is a normal (small) character, doesn't apply because he is not in a valid square, "he is not in the map". When the prisioner is a large miniature, the captor must use his own Life Points, CP Bonus, and
Maximum CP per turn.

It is a little strange if you think it deeper, but thats the way i played and thats the info you can find in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.