Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - a problem for solo play as the chit pools should be hidden from your opponent...

I can do something about this. Let me ask Brent (the VASSAL guru extraordinaire) to have a solo version of the game as well for download.

Now that might take a few days but not too long...

While you are waiting, why not try your luck against a real live human? Post on consim (or I can post for you if you want - just email me your addy)...

Mucho fun against live bait.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Vrabel
United Kingdom
Cambridge
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, but you have to edit the mod.

This is pretty easy.

Start VASSAL, and select 'edit mod' select the AVL mod file (Better make a backup)

Then find the "Axis Chits [Private window]" section, double click, then enter "Soviet" in the "belongs to side" dialog box, then click "add"

Do the same for the Soviet chits.

And viola! Then start VASSAL again and select to play as either the Axis or the soviets, you'll have access to both side's chits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok..I think what we will have is the same module but you can choose the solo option that lets you play both sides.

Brent is working on it...but I think that is what he meant.

I will let you know as soon as it is up. Meanwhile, Brent sent me goodies. Samurai Lords VASSAL is ready for me to review...

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.