United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Cry is down to $35.72 on Amazon, the best price it's ever been.

Amazon Link

BoardGameGeek Link

Board Game Rank: 642
War Game Rank: 68
Average Rating: 7.71

Summary:
Ready the Cannon, Fix Bayonets, and Prepare to Charge!

Civil War is now upon us, and you must take the field as the leader of the Union or the Confederate forces. Command your generals and direct your infantry, cavalry, and artillery in 30 different scenarios that feature the terrain and troop deployment of each historical battle—from the First Bull Run and Wilson’s Creek to Prairie Grove and Gettysburg.

History may have been written, but in Battle Cry, the outcome of each battle is up to you. With your strategy and tactics, you can turn the tide to carry Old Glory or Dixie to victory.

Includes 30 Battle Scenarios!

This is an expanded and updated version of Battle Cry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Battle Cry - $35.72 with Free Prime Shipping (Best price on Amazon ever)
The best price I've seen for it was about $31, only a few bucks less than the current $ 35.72. Check out this thread. However, when you click the link from that thread it takes you to the same order page as yours. Still a great price for a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Battle Cry - $35.72 with Free Prime Shipping (Best price on Amazon ever)
I've been considering this game for a bit. I remember playing the original when I was younger and had a blast. FYI, there's an amazon seller that sells it for a little bit cheaper, $34+free shipping.

Battle Cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Great price, great game, huge box.
Really huge box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Laisure
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I picked one up for $34 total...even though I think this game is pretty bad at depicting warfare of this era. This system seems better suited for time periods when offensive warfare was more effective - like ancients, Napoleonic, or maybe even WWII (although I haven't actually played Memoir '44). But I think my son will like it - a decent gateway war-game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cruces
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good deal-Plays great on Vassal as well as fun sitting across an opponent. I enjoy both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Wagnon
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Cybertronic: Superior by design.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this, Michael.

One copy on the way to my game shelf!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Goad
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the original version when I was younger and have yet to actually play it. It's sitting on my game shelf taunting me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting! When I clicked on the link, there was a 3rd party selling for $32 shipped. LUCKY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Bunker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy from Amazon for $32.00 with free shipping. Only one left, hurry if you want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narayana Stewart
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep, it is at $32 with free shipping now, via 3rd party vendor.

There is also an Amazon Warehouse copy that is listed at $25.87 buy at your own risk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of 1222 PST Amazon 3rd seller Simply Good Overstocks is once again selling it at $32 with free shipping. Grab it while it's hot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon McVety
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. $32 w free shipping? Not too shabby!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.