Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Renato Corrêa
Brazil
Florianopolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Is there are any difference between the boxes of RthA with the expansion and without the expansion? I know that the kick starter edition has a sticker, but do all the boxes with the Med. Expansion in retail stores come with this sticker?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Renato,

There is no difference in the boxes as the box was created to be able to add the Mediterranean Expansion.

The only difference is the sticker that says Med. Exp. if it is included.

Inside the differnce is the Med. Expansion board, 15 extra pegs per player, Med. Rules and Med. Scoresheets.

Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Corrêa
Brazil
Florianopolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast answer, Ralph. Do you know if is there any significant difference of weight between versions ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Roughly, .5-1 pound more??? There's a full pad of additional Med. sheets in there, plus a central wooden pegboard that is bigger than the other pegboards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Corrêa
Brazil
Florianopolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, mister Lehmann. I am asking this because I have found some copies in a store but the owner has not been able to say for sure if it is the MED expansion version... And, of course, I want to buy this game with the expansion (together with a copy of Roll for the Galaxy )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
If it doesn't have the sticker, then it doesn't have the Med. expansion.

If it has been opened and then shrunk-wrapped again (so the sticker might have gotten lost), then have the store open it again to check and then shrink wrap it.

Thanks for your support. We appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.