Subject: planet resouces replenished? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Beaudet
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
I couldn't find anything in the rulebook about whether cards and resources taken from the planet are replenished in the next round or are a one time prize. I did find it odd that the rules said you don't have to take everything. Why wouldn't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Clevenger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fweepa wrote:
I couldn't find anything in the rulebook about whether cards and resources taken from the planet are replenished in the next round or are a one time prize. I did find it odd that the rules said you don't have to take everything. Why wouldn't you?

You claim then every round. The reason you might not, is because if you are low on cards you might lose by drawing all of your cards. Rare but possible I guess. Also some cards/abilities may allow you to do something only if you have less resources or cards than your opponent and
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time you win command at a planet in the command phase you receive the resources.

You may not want to take cards during the command phase if your deck is about to run out (If a player has no cards in his draw deck, he instantly loses the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.