¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever played D&D or one of its spawn then you already know that you have your favorite monsters.

If you can predict how other people might rank and match your "Best D&D Monster" choices, then you should get in on the voting and fun.

You should be able to find out about the details here and here:

Favorite D&D Monster March Madness subscription thread

2015 Favorite D&D Monster March Madness Office Pool - 150GG in prizes! - CLOSED TO ENTRIES

The "office pool" is free to enter, by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I haven't played in decades, and it certainly isn't my favorite monster, but isn't the Beholder a lock for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember seeing the beholder this year. Maybe it was retired because it won too many.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone knows the Remorhaz is the best. Or the Xorn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenden Johnson
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moon Knight wrote:
I haven't played in decades, and it certainly isn't my favorite monster, but isn't the Beholder a lock for this?
The past champions retire for just that reason. The Dragon won the first year, the Beholder the second, and the Lich last year. It's wide open this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.