Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s spring training, and that means it’s time to play ball! Dice Hate Me Games is here to celebrate with some boardgaming goodness. We’re very proud to announce the launch of our newest Kickstarter campaign for Bottom of the 9th!

Come out and play some ball! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/bottom-of-th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Yacullo
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One quick question...

I'm from Portugal and shipping costs are now higher than the cost of the game itself That kills it for me...

I'm trying to get some friends to back the game, so how many copies can I add to my pledge and will the shipping cost total be different if I add more copies or will it be the same of getting only 1 copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
One quick question...

I'm from Portugal and shipping costs are now higher than the cost of the game itself That kills it for me...

I'm trying to get some friends to back the game, so how many copies can I add to my pledge and will the shipping cost total be different if I add more copies or will it be the same of getting only 1 copy?

I totally understand and wish we could offer lower rates.

You can add as many copies as you'd like and the shipping costs will not change. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question I asked moments ago by Ks message:

I would like to know if an Essen 2015 pick up option will be available?

is this an option...

I'm finding hard to get people to join me Baseball isn't a major thing here (not even a minor thing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Another question I asked moments ago by Ks message:

I would like to know if an Essen 2015 pick up option will be available?

is this an option...

I'm finding hard to get people to join me Baseball isn't a major thing here (not even a minor thing)

I sent you a message on KS. I'll echo it here - I really hate that we can't guarantee an offer on Essen pickup for this project. I hope we can in the future. I know the shipping is difficult right now, but we have lost so much money offering discounts on future projects, and can't do much at this time for this game.

I truly appreciate you, and other repeat backers, for being patient and understanding on international shipping. I hope to make this easier for you in the future.

All the best,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.