Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Component list -- says 20 punchboard player cards, full-color front and one-color back, in a foil-wrapped pack

I'm assuming the final art will look something like the PnP file - which is 2 color at least (in my head, one-color is basically blank)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's printed on a natural background, which means the printing is only in one colour. Yes, there are two colours there, but only one is printed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigtaulefty wrote:
Component list -- says 20 punchboard player cards, full-color front and one-color back, in a foil-wrapped pack

I'm assuming the final art will look something like the PnP file - which is 2 color at least (in my head, one-color is basically blank)

I believe that one color means they use a single color of ink to print. When you print a report from Word for work and it is black it is essentially one color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
They look like old school trading cards. Nice touch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was talking to Daryl about this at Unpub, noting that the Bottom of the 9th: Blüdle the Noodle alone made me want to back the game. He told me how excited everyone is by the ability to make old school Topps style cards for the game. So it a "natural" back, being one color and the ink being the other. The game card for all intents and purposes ARE baseball cards.

Its seems like a really cool idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.