Francisco Ronco Poce
I have a question on the timing of when Red Event cards can be played.
Looking at the cards for both sides, there seem to be 3 possible pre-requisites depending on the card:
a. "Attack an area..."
b. "... naval stack that moves into a naval area..."
c. "... Naval stack that just moved..."
1. First off, what constitutes a stack move, actually leaving/entering an area or embarking/debarking units in an area the Naval unit is currently in? This would clarify whether case b and c above are the same or different.
Can you answer the following for each of the cases above?
2. Situation 1: Part of a Naval stack is activated to move, similar to the example on page 5 of the rulebook.
3. Situation 2: A Naval stack is activated for movement and the first thing it does is embark a Ground unit from the adjacent land area.
4. Situation 3: A Naval stack is activated for movement and the first thing it does is debark a Ground unit to the adjacent land area.
5. Situation 4: An Enemy Naval stack is activated for movement that is adjacent to one of your Naval stacks with the intention of entering your naval area to conduct an attack.
A given stack is moving from the moment it is activated for a movement action -you spend the SP needed- till the player declares it ends its move (or is forced to end after finishing a battle).
I don´t know if this resolve the wording problem. Because if an enemy stack is activated you have to play any Red Event card before battle is iniated -then you can only play Blue Battle cards...