Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to view my video submissions that are pending approval? And if so, is there a way to remove them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a wiki page with the ones that I know about. Unfortunately video links isn't one of them that I know about.

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG_Pending_Queues_for_U...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Things that go into geekmod can't be edited until they are approved or declined. What is the name of the video? I can try to decline it. The new geekmod is a little different than it used to be, but I think if you tell me which one it is, I can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Things that go into geekmod can't be edited until they are approved or declined. What is the name of the video? I can try to decline it. The new geekmod is a little different than it used to be, but I think if you tell me which one it is, I can help.

too late, it already was approved and i deleted it. its no problem, just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Birbo
msg tools
mb
Hi, I actually would love if you could help me. I submitted a video when it was still unlisted (that's what I think might have slowed things down; please note that the link is now public)and it is still pending approval after more than a week. Not a real problem but it normally takes a few hours to get a response and I thought that maybe something went wrong. If I could delete the submission I'd submit it again. Please help me only and only if you have a sec and feel like, the video is at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZPZ1Y-xS90

I sincerely hope not to have bother you, thank you in advance for your time!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elbirbo wrote:
Hi, I actually would love if you could help me. I submitted a video when it was still unlisted (that's what I think might have slowed things down; please note that the link is now public)and it is still pending approval after more than a week. Not a real problem but it normally takes a few hours to get a response and I thought that maybe something went wrong. If I could delete the submission I'd submit it again. Please help me only and only if you have a sec and feel like, the video is at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZPZ1Y-xS90

I sincerely hope not to have bother you, thank you in advance for your time!!

It was still pending. It had almost enough votes. It should be approved now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.