Popular Tags: [View All]
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be store events like the first crisis? Really like the promo from the event and would love to play again and receive another promo.

Also will there be at one point a box or case we can purchase to carry all the sets in? Really would love an easy way to take all my sets with me. At the moment I have every thing sleeved with the awesome justice league sleeves and in the forever evil box. Had to make a custom insert to fit everything, but I am running out of room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sirbeefman wrote:
Will there be store events like the first crisis? Really like the promo from the event and would love to play again and receive another promo.

Also will there be at one point a box or case we can purchase to carry all the sets in? Really would love an easy way to take all my sets with me. At the moment I have every thing sleeved with the awesome justice league sleeves and in the forever evil box. Had to make a custom insert to fit everything, but I am running out of room.

I know the feeling. I have 'everything' sleeved and tuckboxed. I quoted everything b/c I didn't sleeve the spare cards [like kicks/weaknesses/punch/vulnerabilities). I even have the superheroes sleeved in that ultrapro plastic sleeve.

Ultrapro big box #1 = original deck [crisis deck cards]
Ultrapro big box #2 = heroes unite deck
Ultrapro big box #3 = Kicks/Starters
Ultrapro big box #4 = spare cards/extras [mostly unsleeved except crisis cards] plenty of room left in there
Ultrapro regular box = all villains but separated by original, HU, Crisis impossible

I can easily fit crisis 2 as well as the eventual Teen Titan big box expansion with another big box ultrapro but that's about it.

I like my set up b/c I can simply grab Box 3 and either 1 or 2 and start playing the game after choosing which villain set.

As for Forever Evil -- It's stored separately. It's essentially a different game so I don't merge the sets.

Conclusion -- I would be all for a master box, but nothing to huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hoffman
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a custom insert on Amazon that has room for all sets and expansions released up until now (including Rivals), all oversized and the FE pieces. Should note that I have one set of weaknesses, kicks and starters that I use with whatever full set we are playing. I had been using some clear boxes that didn't accommodate the oversized cards well, let alone the rulebooks, so I love being able to use one of the original boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ritz
United States
Kelseyville
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I simply use a cutdown version of the original insert. This was back when I only had Base game and Heroes Unite. I now have Forever Evil and Crisis Pack 1. The above image still looks mostly the same, but the extra starter cards/kicks/and weaknesses all reside in the small well, unsleaved, on the top left. Crisis/Kicks/and weaknesses reside in about 1/4th of the space in the front left.

Tomorrow I will be getting Crisis 2 and may consider Simply cutting out the left hand side to make it more like the right hand side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.