Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the Clintons actually have nothing to do with the biofuel deal. How is this corruption?

bjlillo wrote:

"Hey Biden, this is how you do it."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have the exact same face. It looks like his face was Photoshopped onto her body. Where's the confusion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
So if it's no surprise where's the sizzle to go with the steak?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wait guys I thought money was speech, why are you so upset about a rich guy exercising his free speech rights all of a sudden
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
mightygodking wrote:
wait guys I thought money was speech, why are you so upset about a rich guy exercising his free speech rights all of a sudden

Boobs, Chris. Look at the boobs. That's the important part here.

Except in rural Canada (or wherever you live) they've been strapping these on for several decades. No kidding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That picture doesn't really show his boobs. I wouldn't be surprised if they were as big as hers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we stop with these sexist threads about the physical appearance of...male billionaires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

bjlillo wrote:
"Green" energy mandate in New York from some corrupt billionaire who funnels a bunch of money illegally to Democrat Senate candidates and the Clintons, blah, blah blah, no surprise there.

Indeed, since Bush 43 Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice didn't use government Internet email addresses, either.

More importantly, John Kerry is the first U.S. Secretary of State to use a government email-account address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What struck me the most from that story is the pathetically low donation totals to the Clintons. 750,000 is chump change. This guy is a bush league rookie compared to the GOP controllers !!

http://www.npr.org/2015/01/27/381942730/koch-brothers-rival-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Drew1365 wrote:
Oh Em Gee? The Kochtopus? "GOP controllers"

But consider who is controlling you that you bark out Koch! Koch! Koch! like a deranged puppy.

Since the Koch Brothers will be spending more on the 2016 Presidential Campaign than the Republican Party itself officially spent on the 2012 Presidential campaign, what we have here are two competing versions of the Republican Party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Oh Em Gee? The Kochtopus? "GOP controllers"

But consider who is controlling you that you bark out Koch! Koch! Koch! like a deranged puppy.

It is rather amusing, if not sad, that the right wingers in the folder bitch about some grand conspiracy theory amongst scientists concerning how they have been bought out to push AGW and yet don't blink an eyelash at the way their favorite political party has been bought out.

Or you could alternately explain why you believe that two people spending more money than the Republican Party itself is actually a good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
mightygodking wrote:

More correct then you realize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
mightygodking wrote:

More correct then you realize.

HA! That was actually a good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are those boobs green?

Do they use a private email account?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.