Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
The Mummy has the night symbol.
I presume that it only indicates when the additional DI card is drawn, and has no impact on the movement and battle bonuses which apply to the troop it is with (i.e. it doesn't allow movement and battle during the night)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mb
You are correct. The night phase ability is only for the drawing the additional DI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
My problem was that other creatures have a timing symbol (usually Daytime), but no power in the lower part of their tile. So it gave me the impression that the symbol was also about the combat enhancements in the upper part of the creatures' tiles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexei S.
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
With that said, if you somehow managed to force a night-time battle involving the Mummy (I think the only way at present is using the Reinforcements power), presumably you'd get its Strength bonus in that battle. But that's true for any creature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gordon
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the intent is that having the night symbol makes it easier to scan over all your tiles for any with a night symbol so you remember to activate them during the night phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.