Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of last night / this morning, Don't Turn Your Back was fully funded on Kickstarter, so we are now moving towards hitting some stretch goals before it concludes.

They have eased up on the requirements for the stretch goals, as follows (quoted from update 7):

"In the interests of giving you guys more cool stuff, we're altering our approach to our stretch goals: any partly funded stretch goal at the end of the campaign will be considered to be fully funded. So that means that at $20,001, you'll get the additional Law cards; at $25,001, you'll get the Driver; and at $30,001, you'll get the Devilish Advocate and Head of the Class. We'll pick up the bill for the remainder on any partly-funded goal."

As of about 5pm EST on 3/3/15, we're at $21.2k/$20k and 28 hours left. $30,001 will net all of the stretch goals, so let's keep pushing until the last moment! (No, I don't work for the company, I'm just an easily excitable fan. Also, first post ever here, so if I forgot something, I apologize.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just yesterday I was fearing not getting this game, and today we're at nearly 21,500 and thinking about that 25K mark. Thank goodness, I like this game! I'd really like all those extra cards, though. On the other hand, maybe the cards that don't make it will become the seed of an expansion.

In any case, here's hoping the last 24 hours is as the last 24 hours. Isn't English great? I mean I hope the final 24 hours are as good as the preceding 24 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I didn't have much concern about it not funding. It has stayed roughly ahead of schedule for the duration. Plus, I figured if it got really close, they would likely foot the remainder themselves rather than lose all of the funding. Now I just hope we can get to at least $25001 for the Driver! (Obviously I want the Advocate too, but the Driver at a minimum!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Hicks
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
Plus, I figured if it got really close, they would likely foot the remainder themselves rather than lose all of the funding.

That's frowned upon/potentially against Kickstarter guidelines. We wouldn't have done it. But we also were pretty confident we'd hit goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fredhicks wrote:
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
Plus, I figured if it got really close, they would likely foot the remainder themselves rather than lose all of the funding.

That's frowned upon/potentially against Kickstarter guidelines. We wouldn't have done it. But we also were pretty confident we'd hit goal.

I had no idea about that, just glad it funded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.