Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a pdf of the most up-to-date version of the rules (file was just too large for BGG):

http://redamedia.com/redagames/BlackForest-v2.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele P.
Italy
Cappelle Sul tavo (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Warp wrote:
Here is a pdf of the most up-to-date version of the rules (file was just too large for BGG):

http://redamedia.com/redagames/BlackForest-v2.pdf

great! The new layout is nice :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! thumbsup thumbsup
I am not into any other hidden role type games, but Black Forest seems very intriguing. Any estimated release date yet? Pre-orders?

BTW, is there any particular reason that the 4 x 3 tile set-up must be in the described order, and cannot be arranged randomly or in different configurations?

Best wishes on the project!

Typo:
Page 3, middle of the right column - "Take card not to let anyone see the Seer Vision cards that are not part of your role." I assume it should be care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Reda
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb
The arrangement of village tiles is designed to maximize your ability to gain Coins and spend them on the same Day phase. There's certainly the option for a random layout variant, but I think the basic game works best with starting at the Fields and ending at the Court House.

Thanks for catching that typo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm sure space is tight, but you might want to consider either increasing the leading between lines, or using a font with shorter ascending characters (b, d, f, k, l, etc.) to improve readability.

The game looks cool - I love the artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still wondering:
Any estimated release date yet? Pre-orders? A publisher snag it? Kickstarter coming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C. Martinez
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rdsmith wrote:
Still wondering:
Any estimated release date yet? Pre-orders? A publisher snag it? Kickstarter coming?

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a PEM correspondence with Jack in May:

---------

Just checking in on what progress, if any, has been made on your great looking game, and if you might be attending Gencon again?

Thanks and best wishes!

Ray

---------

I'm not going to make it to Gencon this year... I will be at AwesomeCon in DC the last weekend of this month. Plans right now are sort of in limbo... gonna try to meet up with some publishers and see if there's interest there. I've been taking the game to various functions in Virginia and Maryland, and it's getting great feedback, so I'm optimistic that it will find its way to the public sooner or later.

Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.