Stanton Lackey
msg tools
Attention anyone in the OKC metro area, we gather to play Doomtown: Reloaded at Little Shoppe of Games every Sunday afternoon from 1 PM to 6 PM! We are looking to grow our play group and are welcoming to any newcomers! I as well as a few others are able to meet on other days of the week as well if that suits anyone's fancy. We always encourage fun and friendly play and are more than willing to help some new players out!

Additionally, I will be hosting a learn to play event this Saturday, March 7th 2015. I will have pre-constructed decks to play with and I am in the works of possibly having the store owner offer a discount if you purchase a base set plus expansion. Looking forward to meeting some new faces and slingin lead!

-Stanton

Little Shoppe of Games is located in the Shartel Shopping Center, it's address is:

Little Shoppe of Games
5109 N Shartel Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.