Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I buy the Viticulture Collector's Edition or the Tuscany Prima Edition along with the Viticulture base game from CSI, will I get the corrected stuff (stickers, tiles, whatever it is)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob: They should--we sent them a bunch of stickers to send out with the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Rupp
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I ordered from CSI less than a month ago and the correction stickers were included. I didn't know I was getting them, but it was a pleasant surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hernandez
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robininni wrote:
If I buy the Viticulture Collector's Edition or the Tuscany Prima Edition along with the Viticulture base game from CSI, will I get the corrected stuff (stickers, tiles, whatever it is)?

I ordered Tuscany Prima from CSI a few weeks back and it came with the stickers needed to fix the errors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, I'm glad to hear that. We provided the stickers for them, but I'm sure it's a little inconvenient for them to have to pack something extra in each box, so kudos to them (and Miniature Market) for doing so. Also, we printed stickers to send with the games to all distributors and retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.