Popular Tags: [View All]
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What does it mean an unused super villain? Is it one that didn't get put into the super villain stack? Does it count those that were beaten and returned to box? And what does it mean each of its attacks?

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sirbeefman wrote:
What does it mean an unused super villain? Is it one that didn't get put into the super villain stack? Does it count those that were beaten and returned to box? And what does it mean each of its attacks?

Thanks for the help.

It means one that was not put into the Super-Villain stack this game. This Crisis is one of the reasons there are extra Super-Villains beyond the 13 needed. If that Super-Villain has multiple attacks, you resolve all of them, including their First Appearance Attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok that's what I thought. Thank you again for the quick reply Nathaniel!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
That and if you play with all of the Crisis 2 ones then you just use one from Crisis 1

My group likes to make it as hard as possible so we usually go up against all the crisis and villains from a set or mix up to 14.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tawnos76 wrote:
That and if you play with all of the Crisis 2 ones then you just use one from Crisis 1

My group likes to make it as hard as possible so we usually go up against all the crisis and villains from a set or mix up to 14.

That's hardcore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tawnos76 wrote:

Wow surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished a Crisis 2 with all crisis and villains solo.
Finished it in 85 cards from the main deck.

Solo I think Crisis Black Canary is broken.

Being able to get the villains right away into your deck without having to destroy them is very powerful in solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tawnos76 wrote:
Just finished a Crisis 2 with all crisis and villains solo.
Finished it in 85 cards from the main deck.

Solo I think Crisis Black Canary is broken.

Being able to get the villains right away into your deck without having to destroy them is very powerful in solo play.

Her downside would be in a game with more players. As villains with attacks would Attack your fellow team mates when played. And since she has no choice when attacking villains she can clog up her deck with nothing but Attack cards. So then it comes down to whether it's worth it for her to even defeat villains and if she does then it becomes a choice of using those cards.

I have to say that this crisis is much improved game and will become a favorite of my group very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bredfeldt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
How do I defeat this Crisis without using a card?

Does the text of the Crisis: "That Super-Villain cannot be gained or destroyed by the effects of a player's card" refer to my Super-Hero card? They should have just said that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrNate wrote:
How do I defeat this Crisis without using a card?

Does the text of the Crisis: "That Super-Villain cannot be gained or destroyed by the effects of a player's card" refer to my Super-Hero card? They should have just said that.

When it says by the effects of a card it means that's cards when played that say destroy a card or gain a card. So you can still play cards normally and add power to defeat that super Villian but no card will let you get it for free. If that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.