United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy gamers!

In preparation for International Tabletop Day on 4/11/2015 I have coordinated an awesome event for you to take part in!!!

I am hosting a Pandemic Survival tournament at Cool Stuff Games in Jacksonville.

What's a Pandemic Survival tournament? Great question! It's a highly challenging game of Pandemic. Each 2 player team plays the same roles, same game set-up, and face the same stacked deck. With only 60 second rounds, decisions will need to be made quickly. Object is to cure the 4 diseases or survive longer than your competition! Winning team will get some prizes (presume some awesome Pandemic stuff) and entry into the national tournament at GenCon 2015 (travel and board to GenCon IS NOT included).

Here's the fine details:

Address:

8595 Beach BLVD
Jacksonville, FL

I am hosting a 6 team tournament to occur promptly at 3pm. Be sure to get there early to sign in though!

How do you sign up?
Send sign ups to :
Events@zmangames.com
Include event name/location, names of team members and their email addresses plus phone numbers.

What else can make the day better?! I've reached out to the local meet-up group. Anticipate them being there (details to come), but they are always a good time!

But wait there's more! In addition to the Pandemic Survival tournament, I'll be there to demo some of my favorite Z-Man titles. Like what Mike?

Terra Mystica w/Fire & Ice....yep!

Pandemic: State of Emergency....yep!

Camel Up....yep!

Plenty more titles will be tucked in my bag!

Come out and say hello to me! I'll be wearing the bright orange shirt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Luck Mike.

Hope it works well and you can repeat it again at a con
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There are still spots available, be there tomorrow for a chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.