5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Another spaceship thread! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel C
Canada
flag msg tools
Been so busy with other stuff lately, here's my latest design and I actually came up with a name already (Pluto Class Mobile Shipyard - Albion)! The design is inspired by the spaceships from the game Homeworld. Originally I was going to stick to a flatter design but I just didn't like it being so "thin" so I ended up duplicating the body and flipped it and now I think it looks much better and beefier.

What do you guys think?

Pluto Class Mobile Shipyard - Albion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice… I miss Homeworld so much…. So, so, so very much…

I never got to play Cataclysm as much as I would have liked.

And now I've gone Mac (and I'll never go back), I'm really limited to running Wine (or creating a separate hard-drive and running Windows in OSX… hassles, hassles…) and a hundred other work arounds.

Maybe one day the IP will be gifted to some publisher that can do the series true justice, and the phoenix will be reborn in all of the RTS 3D space glory action we can handle….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel C
Canada
flag msg tools
yea i know this game is good but never had a chance to actually buy it lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.