danballe danballe
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
Player "A" plays Killer Frost, then 1 Foe HAS a Location but decides to defend, lets add that there are additional FOES/other players that DONT have either defence cards nor Location, Does Player "A" Get to draw a card or NOT?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You should read the text literally. "If none do, draw a card." The only time you don't draw a card is if at least one opposing Location card goes from in front of them into their discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danballe danballe
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
Literally does Not have anything to do with it, The card has the text After the attack NOT before that is why I asked, But thanks for the input. Also since it is an Attack and it was defended

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danballe wrote:
Literally does Not have anything to do with it, The card has the text After the attack NOT before that is why I asked, But thanks for the input. Also since it is an Attack and it was defended

Nathaniel is one of the designers of the game. His answer is the most correct anyone can give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danballe danballe
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
Noted! Will apply accordingly next time we play. Thanks Marvin & Nathaniel

Also I stand corrected I just read the Rules for section from Crisis 1 for NEW MAIN DECK CARS (Page 8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.