Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was excited about this game and downloaded the demo to see how it played before committing to the KS pledge.

However, after reading the rule....I don't quite get it how it works. The rule itself does not have any example, I think this is the problem.

Am I the only guy? modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't even looked at the rules yet. I am waiting for the video because I prefer learning about new games by video than trying to figure out a rulebook.

Hopefully it will clear things up for you. I think it will be up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:
I haven't even looked at the rules yet. I am waiting for the video because I prefer learning about new games by video than trying to figure out a rulebook.

Hopefully it will clear things up for you. I think it will be up soon.

Yes, the gameplay video should help clear things up for anyone who may be confused. The difficulty for a few with the PnP rules right now is that we don't have any graphic samples. The final rules will have lots of graphics to help clarify how things work and what goes with what.

Cheers,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.