5 Posts

Above and Below» Forums » General

Subject: Head of a man or not? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay so we are talking about the cover picture. To me it looks like the head of a man who is leaning it over backwards and has an open mouth. The caves 'below' are teeth, and the buildings are his nose. After I have seen this, I cannot unsee it.

Is this intentional or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Okay so we are talking about the cover picture. To me it looks like the head of a man who is leaning it over backwards and has an open mouth. The caves 'below' are teeth, and the buildings are his nose. After I have seen this, I cannot unsee it.

Is this intentional or not?

Please share whatever you're smoking…. shake laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Vichi
Italy
Castelbellino
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well.. actually when I saw the cover picture I had recollections of those things my cousins used to watch on the TV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I serously, I thought it was intended to look like that. Only recently, I thought that was maybe not the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soul_Guile wrote:
well.. actually when I saw the cover picture I had recollections of those things my cousins used to watch on the TV.

Your 'cousins', sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.