Subject: Event cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geert Meys
Belgium
Haacht
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Last night I played my first solo game in a very long time and I have a question.

I played through the scenario of Alien and found the 2 parts of the SOS objective very fast. The first objective was completed in a few rounds. So on to objective 2!

During objective 2 I scanned a room and revealed an Event card. It was the Event card of the First Objective.

My question is: In this situation does the event effect of the current objective (being 2) trigger, or do you go back to the event of the first objective?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play it the way that once an objective is completed I don't go back to it. So event card triggers second objective event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does not matter which deck the card originally came from; you have to follow the current objective's event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
It does not matter which deck the card originally came from; you have to follow the current objective's event.

Definitely. There are events in the Drone Deck, after all, which have no associated Objective.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I drop in just to point out (for those distracted like me) that this rule with Events does not work the same with Hazards.
- If you draw an Event, you must proceed according to current objective.
- Hazards: the first Hazard you draw activates Hazard 1 on Location. The second hazard drawn activates second Hazard on Location, and the third activates the third. Regardless of which objective you are dealing with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.