Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian
Sweden
Lund
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems we will never get this which is sad as it looked fun (and it's the only contest I've ever won).

Did any of you receive a copy or did they close down before sending them out?

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/828847/uniforge-games-top-co...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not receive a copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian DiMarco
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"He called me an inane drone." "What's an inane drone?" "Well..It's a dull bee..." "You ARE an inane drone."
badge
"some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny..."
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't win the BGG contest, but did back on KS, and now going on three years HAVE STILL not received ANYTHING. I along with a handful of backers made the mistake of pledging for a copy of FrankenDie and as a result have received neither.

Game Salute took over the distribution so that would seem to be the place for blame, though I guess they didn't agree to fulfill freebies or add-ons...but...both have been disgraceful but they make excuses, do nothing,and another few months pass...

Hell, at this point I'd pay for shipping (again) just to get it over with, and maybe that would need to be done with the contest winners, but by all accounts Game Salute got most of the backers their base reward and all have appeared to move on from this.

Sorry to hear that you and the contest winners didn't get anything, - that's a bad move from Game Salute and the orig publishers - they also ran some contests during the campaign and never fulfilled that stuff either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toetod wrote:
I didn't win the BGG contest, but did back on KS, and now going on three years HAVE STILL not received ANYTHING. I along with a handful of backers made the mistake of pledging for a copy of FrankenDie and as a result have received neither.

Game Salute should send you (and us other) Top This!

FrankenDie I don't know much about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed it on Kickstarter without a FrankenDie and finally got it last year. I didn't realize there were backers who had still not gotten their copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone - we never received any information about where to send prizewinner copies, but if you please contact me via Support@GameSalute.com I'll be able to get things organised for you.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good Michael. The prize was Top This!, Top This! Hot Chilies Expansion, Top This! Special Orders Expansion, and FrankenDie. But not sure Game Salute has all of those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian DiMarco
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"He called me an inane drone." "What's an inane drone?" "Well..It's a dull bee..." "You ARE an inane drone."
badge
"some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Hey everyone - we never received any information about where to send prizewinner copies, but if you please contact me via Support@GameSalute.com I'll be able to get things organised for you.

Michael

Thanks Michael for the help! I wanted to jump back on here and let you know that I really appreciate you and Game Salute stepping up and getting this (3 years!) Kickstarter resolved for me. (mine was not a BGG contest win but the actual KS)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i was a contest winner and gamesalute hooked me up with my prize, it arrived yesterday. thanks!

Game Salute wrote:

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laiernie wrote:
i was a contest winner and gamesalute hooked me up with my prize, it arrived yesterday. thanks!

Have also received the games, thanks gamesalute!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Waller
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grand prize winner here. I would like to donate my copy to a charity. maybe a Ronald McDonald House? Anyone know of a pediatric cancer charity? perhaps St Jude's?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jwallerrocks wrote:
Anyone know of a pediatric cancer charity?
Have a look at Gaming Hoopla "Games for Gold" Raffle, I'm sure the list owner would love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Merguez
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my prize today. thank you Game Salute!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
badge
I was a contest winner; contacted Game Salute; they told me to contact UniForge. I contacted UniForge a couple months ago and never heard anything from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dysjunct wrote:
I was a contest winner; contacted Game Salute; they told me to contact UniForge. I contacted UniForge a couple months ago and never heard anything from them.

Contact Michael at Game Salute. Support@GameSalute.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
badge
joakim589 wrote:
dysjunct wrote:

I did. He's the one that told me to contact UniForge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laycelin
Taiwan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dysjunct wrote:
joakim589 wrote:
dysjunct wrote:
:(

I did. He's the one that told me to contact UniForge.

Never received!

the nearly response (2015/10/06)
Quote:
We have no involvement in this project, Laycelin - Marquis is the person to speak to with regards to anything relating to Top This.
- Michael

Last UniForge message (2015/08/17)
Quote:
Hi Laycelin,

You have not received your package yet?

Could you please provide me with your address so I can confirm where the package was sent.

Thank you,

Marquis Côté

After this, no more news from UniForge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't receive my KS copies either. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
badge
On 12/21/15, I got a very generous gift certificate from BGG to DriveThruRPG.

Kudos to BGG for stepping up. They had no legal obligation to ensure I got something from the contest, despite the publisher dropping the ball. But they did it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dysjunct wrote:
On 12/21/15, I got a very generous gift certificate from BGG to DriveThruRPG.

Kudos to BGG for stepping up. They had no legal obligation to ensure I got something from the contest, despite the publisher dropping the ball. But they did it anyway.

Yes that was kudos. How nice of BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.