Belgium
Neupré
Liege
flag msg tools
badge
Game Addict
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

We are preparing our first Dreadball games including giant MVP and we're wondering if the JUMP ability can be used against such a player.

The rulebook says JUMP is a 2 hex move. So we assume it could be used to hop over 1 single hex fron the giant base, limiting the possibility of the hex the jumping player would fall into afterwards. Are we right in our assumption?
Anybody with previous experience on this could clarify?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Fascinating question. Personally, I would rule that your assumption is legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Polese
Belgium
Neupré
Liege
flag msg tools
badge
Game Addict
mbmbmbmbmb
We have always postponed the use of giants because we were feeling uncertain about it. Now that we are digging into their rules, we are very much looking forward to field them on the pitch.

we read that all giants get an extra dice for armour check against non giant players. This means that a giant which also is a guard throws a 5 dice armour check. HUGE! These guys seem like heaps of fun for destroying the opponent team. Especially if only one of the team fields a giant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drewcula wrote:
Fascinating question. Personally, I would rule that your assumption is legal.

Makes sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.