Montgomery Village
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all.

I printed out a really nice counter storage chart located here:
http://www.texas-asl.com/download/FULL%20INFO.pdf

In order to overhaul my storage solution. But... am I missing something, or is there no spot to place the Finnish counters? That seems like a pretty basic thing to overlook, since they come in THE main module (BV). Just curious if I'm overlooking something simple here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ASL counter storage is a game on its own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What you could do, especially since you only have BV right now (I'm guessing--did you order HP?) is store elite Finns with the elite Germans, 1st line with 1st line etc. You'll easily be able to pull them out in play since they have a different color in 3rd edition (1st edition, the Finns were the same color as Germans).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Tuten
United States
Montgomery Village
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindu wrote:
What you could do, especially since you only have BV right now (I'm guessing--did you order HP?) is store elite Finns with the elite Germans, 1st line with 1st line etc. You'll easily be able to pull them out in play since they have a different color in 3rd edition (1st edition, the Finns were the same color as Germans).

That makes sense. I'll probably do that.

And nope, no HP yet! It uses too many maps that I don't have. I'll probably go with FKaC or RS next since they're in print. FKaC especially looks like it'd be a good next step because I don't think it has anything I can't play with just it + BV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell D
United Kingdom
Ewell
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qpzil wrote:

And nope, no HP yet! It uses too many maps that I don't have. I'll probably go with FKaC or RS next since they're in print. FKaC especially looks like it'd be a good next step because I don't think it has anything I can't play with just it + BV.

Three or four of the FKaC scenarios use gliders which came in Yanks! But nonetheless its a great modyle and lots of the scenarios are very playable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will also probably go OOP before RS since it is a little older.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
angelgabriel wrote:
qpzil wrote:

Three or four of the FKaC scenarios use gliders which came in Yanks! But nonetheless its a great modyle and lots of the scenarios are very playable.

I think the night/glider stuff might be in the 3rd edition BV..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell D
United Kingdom
Ewell
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ASLChampion wrote:

I think the night/glider stuff might be in the 3rd edition BV..

Night stuff is but not glider counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I owe some gliders. They should be from Paratrooper: ASL Module 2 or Beyond Valor: ASL Module 1 I have no Yanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Qwirz wrote:
I owe some gliders. They should be from Paratrooper: ASL Module 2 or Beyond Valor: ASL Module 1 I have no Yanks.

Except that gliders didn't come with either of those products. ninja The only official ASL releases containing glider counters have been Yanks and Festung Budapest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tcaalaw wrote:
Qwirz wrote:

Except that gliders didn't come with either of those products. ninja The only official ASL releases containing glider counters have been Yanks and Festung Budapest.

Ah!!!blush
Festung Budapest!!! It is it!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sockwell
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marticabre wrote:
ASL counter storage is a game on its own.

And however you're doing it, you're doing it WRONG!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.