Brian Newland
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I love this game and haven't played it as much as I would like to yet but hope to play more with the new expansion.

However, the rules just need some clarification before another release, especially for the snipers and saboteurs. Also, I once had to get a rules clarification on here as well for the buildings.

The two player rules also need to be clarified, as in what is taken out of starting decks.

Please fix these things before the expansion comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't think it is likely, but I'd love to open the upcoming expansion and find a revised copy of the rules for the base game (and HQ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyle has completely revised the rules and these will form the basis for the reprint of the base game plus HQ plus Recon. We will likely include these in the Recon only box, but we will not print extra copies for those who do not buy the expansion. However, the new rules will be available, as always, for download and printing by those who want them.

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Newland
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
riogames wrote:
Kyle has completely revised the rules and these will form the basis for the reprint of the base game plus HQ plus Recon. We will likely include these in the Recon only box, but we will not print extra copies for those who do not buy the expansion. However, the new rules will be available, as always, for download and printing by those who want them.

Jay

This is excellent news. Thanks, Jay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who just received his copy of Base+HQ+Recon, I can say the rules seem pretty straightforward and easy to understand. I've played a few deck builders, but am by no means an expert, and I was able to follow with little problem. The one issue we had was my fault for not reading a rule carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:

Jay

Where can we download it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.