Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my traveling companions can't take the shuttle offered by the cruise (as surprising as that seems to me..), so I was looking at SuperShuttle, and it seems that it'd cost less to go by them for 3+ people. I'm looking at getting a van that'll fit 10 people, and that'd be $360 (tip included) both ways.

Anyone else want to ride with us? Our schedule is pretty open, as we're arriving the night before and staying at a hotel.

UPDATE: I've reserved a SuperShuttle van from HOU to the ship, leaving after 10:30 AM on Sunday the 29th. We've got 5 confirmed passengers, and can take up to 5 more. The round-trip price will be $360 / the number of people (already cheaper than the RCI shuttle).

Let me know if you're interested in riding with us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Share a Shuttle from Hobby?
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/18029765#18029765

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So that's a "yes, we're interested" ? ;-)

Excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LuAnn Hensel
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, my husband and I would love to share a shuttle to and from Hobby airport.

We are scheduled to arrive at Houston Hobby at 10:30am on the day of the cruise (Sunday March 29th), so the shuttle would have to be sometime after that.

We'd be fine with any time for the trip back to Hobby after the cruise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tila Maceira
United States
Keizer
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emcglohon wrote:
One of my traveling companions can't take the shuttle offered by the cruise (as surprising as that seems to me..), so I was looking at SuperShuttle, and it seems that it'd cost less to go by them for 3+ people. I'm looking at getting a van that'll fit 10 people, and that'd be $110 both ways.

Anyone else want to ride with us? Our schedule is pretty open, as we're arriving the night before and staying at a hotel.

There are four of us that would be interested. we arrive at 2:00 the day before and are staying at the La Quinta near the port. I was planning on booking something for the four of us this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a quote for $360 roundtrip (tip included) for HOU to the Galveston Port.

11 people are interested. Max 10 people in the van...

I'd suggest jarredscott78, since you only need 1-way that you just take the RCI shuttle. But I'm open to other options.

At this point it's probably better to organize over email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tmmaceira wrote:
There are four of us that would be interested. we arrive at 2:00 the day before and are staying at the La Quinta near the port. I was planning on booking something for the four of us this week.

Tila - please respond to my geekmail asap...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emcglohon wrote:
tmmaceira wrote:

It sounds like she and I are traveling to Galveston the day before the cruise. Are you coordinating for the day of the cruise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
emcglohon wrote:
tmmaceira wrote:

It sounds like she and I are traveling to Galveston the day before the cruise. Are you coordinating for the day of the cruise?

I didn't know that you were travelling together. Yes, I'm just trying to confirm things for the shuttle. Tila and/or Jarred please email me the details of your group (2? 4? 1-way or 2-way? etc.)

So far the plan is to leave on the shuttle as soon as LuAnn's party arrives (>10:30AM Sunday).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emcglohon wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
emcglohon wrote:
tmmaceira wrote:

I didn't know that you were travelling together. Yes, I'm just trying to confirm things for the shuttle. Tila and/or Jarred please email me the details of your group (2? 4? 1-way or 2-way? etc.)

So far the plan is to leave on the shuttle as soon as LuAnn's party arrives (>10:30AM Sunday).

We are traveling on Saturday to Galveston. I'm not traveling with her but we are both traveling on Saturday. If you're traveling Sunday then there's no reason to try to include us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McGlohon
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, and update: I've reserved a SuperShuttle van from HOU to the ship, leaving after 10:30 AM on Sunday the 29th. We've got 5 confirmed passengers, and can take up to 5 more. The round-trip price will be $360 / the number of people (already cheaper than the RCI shuttle).

Let me know if you're interested in riding with us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Brownsmith
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I had our plans for a ride fall through; is there still space avaiable?

We arrive at HOU at 10:30 on JetBlue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.