Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So... my whole family is coming together for Christmas (around 16 people, from 2 to 70 years old) and I'm trying to break the yearly tradition of... not doing much of anything. So, games. That's what we're her for, right?

Since we live in Mexico, most of my family only speaks Spanish. So I'm looking for party games for non-gamers who are fairly intelligent. Most of us are a bit on the introvert side, but I think we can overcome that with the right game. The problem I see is, most games of this kind are heavily language dependent (language being English, or maybe German).

I've already orderes Hystericoach and Santy Anno. I believe Hystericoach might work specially well. I'm also toying with the idea of Saboteur, and I'm sure Wits and Wagers will be a great hit (with myself translating the questions). Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Antonio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about Werewolf? It can be played with playing cards or pieces of paper, supports small to huge numbers of people, and only needs everyone to speak the same language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.