Popular Tags: [View All]
John Owen
United States
Lisle
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm offering a quick review of a game that I don't particularly care for only because no reviews currently exist. I added this game to the database and it seems like only a tiny handful of people have even ever heard of it (at least in the States).

Presto Pippo! is a dexterity game for children, age 4 and up according to the box.

Components:

The board is lovely. There is a solidly constructed waiter meeple and a 24-piece wooden dish set that would look lovely in a doll house somewhere. There is also a decent-sized bag to store the pieces in. The components really live up to the reputation for quality that Selecta Spielzeug possesses.

Gameplay:

This is where the game fails. Quite simply, Presto Pippo! is a dexterity game in which children take turns piling up dishes on the waiter meeple (Maitre Weeple?). The problem is that this is extremely difficult to do and more often than not, all of the pieces fall.

Conclusion:

My four-year-old and I would rather use the components in this game for anything else than to actually play the game. Telling stories about the waiter delivering dishes to the tables depicted on the board can be quite amusing, and for that alone, the game is worth picking up in a thrift store (as I did), but I'd never pay full price for this, or recommend that anyone else do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.